Product ID: 270ab5
Infrared catalytic burner is a porous ceramic honeycomb panels attached to the catalyst as a burning stove, made use of advanced science and technology design. As a result of the ideal combustion - catalytic combustion of methane gas can be more fully combustion, maximize the energy of the gas, while also reducing flue gas pollution (CO <0.02% of NOx <10 ppm), completely to meet national environmental standards; catalytic combustion but also to eliminate the infrared combustion prone to coking phenomenon, to effectively extend the life of the burner; our catalytic combustion in the hole of the porous ceramic honeycomb board, it is true flameless combustion, produce most of the energy released in the form of infrared radiation, infrared has a strong penetration can stimulate the resonance of water molecules, so that the heat to penetrate into the depths of the object to be heated evenly. in order to ensure uniform heating effect to achieve the purpose to improve the heating quality and drying efficiency.
1. Use of liquefied petroleum gas, clean, environmentally friendly.
2. High thermal efficiency, economical and practical, the cost of gas consumption than the power consumption savings of 50%.
3. Install a convenient and simple. Compared with the electric dryer, reduce costs by more than half.
Therefore, using the infrared burner has become the industrial heating, drying, thermal insulation of a new technology, new vigorous, it has been widely used in industrial paint, printing and dyeing, food and other industries and fields.
1. Bake furnace
2. Food baking production line computer automatic dryer
3. Dedicated gas infrared oven
4. Food grilled cabinet
5. Food baking line
6. Spray the bottom of the production line installation
We produce honeycomb ceramic infrared radiation effect, high strength, combustion does not change color, not coke, burning fireworks hole to plug, no glitches, uniform pore size, ignition and burning half a minute into the infrared effects, ceramic burning a hours after watering not rupture, the burning area established by the BTU.