Ceramic Foam Insulation
Product ID: 1aa2
Ceramic foam insulation features its low density, high-strength and excellent thermal shock resistance, playing an important role in high temperature insulating. Being ceramic fiber free, ceramic foam insulation product is a great substitute to Aluminosilicate, Mullite and Alumina Ceramic Fiber. The main specifications of ceramic foam insulation are as following:
The advantages of Ceramic Foam High Temperature Insulation include:
- Free of ceramic fiber and organic binder.
- High application temperature from up to 1750 °C.
- Higher strength than refractory ceramic fiber and lightweight ceramic brick.
- Ultra-low density: 0.2-0.5 g/cm3
- Low Thermal Conductivity and Linear Thermal expansion coefficient.
- Great Thermal Shock Resistance.
- Easily machined by CNC.
- Safe and rapid maintenance.
Example applications of ceramic foam insulation are:
- 1000-1750°C laboratory or industrial furnace lining.
- SiC or MoSi2 heated furnace lining.
- Furnace, kiln and oven hot face lining.
- Kiln furniture and light kiln cars.
High temperature application with H2, CO or other reducing / oxidizing atmosphere.
Ceramic foam insulation properties